We recommend to consider the offers of the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum, the Jewish Center and of the Franciscan monastery in Harmęże.
The following modules can be mediated through the Programme Section and integrated into you study trip:
- Workshops and presentations in the national exhibitions, the exhibition of art made by prisoners and the archive of the museum;
- Lectures and presentations on selected aspects about the history of KL Auschwitz;
- Maintenance work on the grounds of the museum;
- Visiting the Jewish Center and the synagogue;
- Visiting the exhibition within the monastery in Harmęże “Negatives of Memory” with drawings of the former prisoner Marian Kołodziej;
- Day-trip to Krakow: tour through the old town, the former Jewish quarter, the Ghetto grounds or the former KL Płaszów;
- Visiting the Jewish community in Bielsko-Biała
It is possible to add other modules into your programme upon consulting the Programme Section.